Morning Oatmeal has some catching up to do. Here's all the headlines we've missed:
- The Ducks are having their final scrimmage before the spring game today. They will focus on KOs and kickoff returns.
- Former Georgia tight end Na Derris Ward has transferred to Oregon. He was the 2nd rated tight end a couple of years ago, but wanted to be closer to his ailing grandmother. He has already redshirted and played a year, so after sitting out, he'll have two years to play two. He could be the heir apparent to Ed Dickson.
- Linebacker John Bacon has been cleared for 7-on-7 drills.
- Those trustbusters in Congress are looking at using antitrust laws to break up the BCS, arguing that it doesn't allow smaller schools into the fray. I've made my opinion on the BCS known.
- Spring game is next Saturday. 3 cans of food to get in. I won't be able to go nor watch, as we'll be moving into our new house, but if any of you see it, drop us some observations in the diaries.