Las noticias para el sabado:
- Construction in the athletic department that the state has had to change the rules in order to keep up with it all.
- I'll give you one guess as to who's building the new Student Athlete Academic Center, and his initials are PK. However, there are some strings attached, and not everybody is happy about it.
- Moseley gives his report from Friday's practice. The good news: Jaison Williams was "catching everything." If J-Will can hold onto the ball, there are no corners in the league who can stop him.
- Like big hits? You'll be glad to know that Andre Crenshaw was earholed by Eddie Pleasant. Nice to see the young 'ens learning to hit. Also, Blount is now practicing with the team.
- Finally, an update on 4-star Marist offensive lineman Charles Siddoway, the top recruit in the state for '09. He grew up in Corvallis, but goes to high school in Eugene, and is having trouble deciding between being a Duck or a Beaver (Boise State may have a shot, too). Charles, buddy, do you want to play in Autzen or in the burrito? Be a Duck, we'd love to have you.