One more day to go everyone. This week has dragged on, and the hype has only made the wait worse, but the end is in sight. And after burning out on the quack yesterday, it's time to rally!
- Rob Moseley picked Oregon in his weekly prediction post. His head is telling him to pick the Ducks, but he's having a tough time shaking the feeling that USC will pull it out, as they usually do.
- Moseley also has a practice update. The practice took place in Autzen, and in the rain. And despite the weather, Kelly said the "guys were awesome," which bodes well after Masoli's weather issues last year and early this year.
- Autstin Murphy of Sports Illustrated profile the Oregon D-line, led by the fiery Jerry Azzinaro. This unit has been a complete surprise for many Duck fans. I expected the line to be competent, but not to have the success that they have had. Azzinaro is working the unit hard, and it has paid off. The success of the front 7 has taken a lot of pressure off the secondary, and the results have been excellent.
- This is one of the biggest recruiting weekend in Oregon history, with a number of huge names attending the game tomorrow. OregonLive has a piece on John Neal and Chip Kelly, and their efforts at recruiting, including some quotes from current Oregon secondary commits James Scales and Terrance Mitchell.
- Jon Wilner tells the rest of the Pac-10 that they should root for Oregon this weekend, so that the Pac-10 has a shot at a second BCS team.
- Gameday has set up their stage in the Casanova Center parking lot, and the view should be too bad. KEZI has a good video on the entire setup process.
- Lastly, a bit of basketball: the Oregon men were picked for a 6th place finish in conference this season. If you want to go sports crazy this weekend, you can check them out on Sunday at 5pm as the have an exhibition game against Concordia.
As always, leave your quack in the comments. After the jump, we have a few videos previewing the big game.
Ted Miller on Oregon-USC
Kirk Herbstreit on Oregon-USC
Pat Forde on LaMichael James stepping up
Chris Fowler on Oregon-USC