Following this weekend's blowout win over Washington State, most of the news is still focused on the health status of Jeremiah Masoli. Other than that, there's not a whole lot out there.
- In today's Register-Guard, Moseley writes about the uncertainty surrounding Masoli after the QB watched Monday's preparation for UCLA from the sideline. Despite wearing a brace to the practice session, Masoli is still listed as the starter on the depth chart for this weekend's game. Moseley also notes that T.J. Ward participated in conditioning drills and is hopeful to play on Saturday.
- Ted Miller blogs about the Masoli injury, as well as other injured Ducks.
- Steve Summers from eDuck has an article up about how Oregon spread the wealth on both sides of the ball on Saturday so that no players really had a shot at player of the week honors. Summers then speculates that Masoli may be out for a few weeks (based on his limp), and the article transforms into one talking about Nate Costa filling in.
- The LA Times has a blog post up detailing the potential return of UCLA QB Kevin Prince for this weekend's game. Prince, of course, broke his jaw against Tennessee three weeks ago and hadn't played since.
- Duck Territory has a premium article up on WR recruit Ivan McCartney's visit to Oregon during the Utah game, which sounded like it went great. Also in the premium section is a brief article noting that offensive line recruit Nick Rowland has cancelled his planned trip to UCLA this weekend and will announce a verbal commitment soon. Of note, Rowland visited Oregon a few weeks ago.
- Finally, both Bob Clark and Ted Miller have the Ducks atop their latest conference rankings.
After the jump is a brief video about Oregon commit Curtis White.
Go Ducks!Curtis White has been selected to play in the Army All-American Bowl: