Two more days...anyone else feel like time is moving way too slowly? Here is today's quack to help pass the time:
- The R-G's Ron Bellamy caught up with the guy who probably is the key to the outcome of Saturday's game - Arizona QB Nick Foles. But for a couple fluky miscues by the sophomore QB, it could have be Arizona in first place heading into this match-up.
- Rob Moseley's Wednesday practice report had some good news, including the return of Ed Dickson and LaMichael James following illnesses.
- Brian Kimball of the Arizona Daily Wildcat writes that UA coaches are taking notice of Oregon's improvement on defense. Greg Hansen of the Arizona Daily Star calls Jeremiah Masoli a "magic man."
- ESPN's Ted Miller introduces us to "masoli", his new term for describing instances where an athlete suddenly morphs into elite status. Miller's weekly Pac-10 picks. And, what to watch this week in Pac-10 play.
- Ken Goe of The Oregonian weighs in on the university's attempt to squash the popular viral video, 'I Love My Ducks'. Stupid lawyers. Any video that garners good ratings from the scribes at EDSBS.com needs to be promoted vigorously.
You know the drill from here. Go Ducks!