One more day until Gameday. I'll be there on Saturday. Will you? Let us know in the below poll. And here's your Morning Quack Fix:
- The R-G's George Schroeder issued a touching piece on an Oregon fan who lost a very important helmet following last weekend's USC epic. And hours later, the helmet was found.
- ESPN.com's Ted Miller featured Stanford's perspective on the upcoming game with the Ducks. Focused mainly on redshirt freshman quarterback Andrew Luck and senior running back Toby Gerhart, it sounds like the Cardinal has a lot of respect for what Oregon did to USC last weekend, but doesn't seem intimidated. Give it a quarter or two, fellas.
- Also from Miller, the Pac-10 and the ACC will meet in the Sun Bowl beginning next year. Sweet?
- Mercury News reporter Jon Wilner has 10 compelling reasons why Stanford will upset the Ducks on Saturday. Addicted To Quack's PaulSF has 100 reasons why it won't, but he's decided to keep his thoughts to himself.
- ESPN's Todd McShay previews Oregon's matchup with Stanford this weekend in a video that features an ESPN Axis breakdown (the weird Matrix-esque feature when they change the angle mid-play to show you how a play develops). He also talks about Jeremiah Masoli in his "Stock Up, Stock Down" feature.
- Check out this interview with the Oregon Green Dude, the guy we've all seen who dresses up as Green Man from an episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia for every game. I don't even know if the interview is legit, but it's still worth reading.
As always, leave any relevant links or comments below.
Are you attending Oregon's game at Stanford on Saturday?
Yes (21 votes)
No (66 votes)
(Insert JShufelt joke here...in other words, no.) (45 votes)
132 total votes