There is some good news out there for Duck Fans. Not much if you are a basketball junkie but other stuff is looking just fine. For the basketball fans, keep your head up and know that spring is fast approaching.
- The O-Heroes Program is at it again. Shadrack Kiptoo-Biwott, who easily has the best name in all of college athletics, helped collect 100 pairs of shoes for his home country of Kenya. Shadrack is ran on Oregon's distance medley relay team at the UW Indoor Invitational on Friday.
- Junior Neena Bryant was included in the 50-player USA Softball Preseason Player of the Year Watch List. The Oregon softball team opens play on Friday, February 6th.
- The RG has a story about John Dick, one of the few living members of the 1939 Basketball Championship team.
- Here's an interview with Adam Hall, a 4-star prospect who recently picked Arizona over Oregon and Cal. Apparently he was asked by Mike Bellotti "After all of this being said and done and what you know, why aren't you going to Arizona?" and he couldn't answer the question.
- The RG has a story about the UO Athletic Department changing the rules regarding general-admission seating at Autzen.
As always, if you find some other links, throw them in the thread below