It's a busy weekend, and with the other stuff on the front page, I'm putting this here, a place for all your Bellotti, Kelly, Gaines, etc. links.
- The RG has some exclusive online content here, including a sideshow of the Bellotti years, as well as a timeline.
- Ken Goe has a great article on Bellotti and his football philosophy, and how it helped create some of Oregon's best moments.
- Ron Bellamy looks at how Mike Bellotti brought Oregon to the forefront of college football.
- The paper also goes over the Bellotti years season-by season, looks at the All-Bellotti team, runs down his best wins and worst losses, and looks at the numbers during his tenure.
- Though linked to yesterday, Ted Miller's article on Bellotti and his tenure at Oregon is a great read.
- Doctor Saturday runs over Oregon under Bellotti from a nation perspective.
- In Kelly news, George Schroeder says that Kelly's ascension has been 2 years in the making, and that those in charge knew he was the man long term not long after he stepped on campus.
- In Kelly news, Miller says that he's more than a mad scientist with the offense, and has the skills to be the full package as a head football coach.
- Nick Daschel says that while Kelly has potential, and many Oregon fans expect Kelly to take Oregon to the next level, he's going to need to be great to even match Bellotti. Also, he mentions 65-38, which is always fun.
- Here's the RG story on Gaines, who says that he has faxed his letter in to the University. Apparently, there has been issues with the transfer of credits. He's saying all the right things, and I hope he's at school by the end of the month, to get a feel for the system.
If you find anything else, post it here! GO DUCKS!