Quack! It's Cinco De Marzo - seems like that should count for something. Here's what people are saying about our Ducks:
- Looking back in time, George Schroeder did an interview with Kenny Wheaton, who reflected on what's transpired for him in the nearly 15 years since "The Pick".
- Of course, this is the final regular season weekend for Pac-10 hoops. Many questions still remain: Will the Huskies wrap up a conference title? Can a fifth team solidify an NCAA bid? Will the Ducks do the unthinkable and win a third straight game? Ron Bellamy of the R-G says the heat is on the Trojans, who have lost 6 of 7.
- John Hunt has the Oregon v. USC hoops preview for the Oregonian.
- Can Kamyron Brown be the next great Oregon point guard? It's all up to him, say Oregon coaches. Read more about Brown's roller coaster career thus far at Oregon in this Ron Bellamy feature from the R-G.
- More basketball as the Portland Tribune's Jason Vondersmith takes a look at Tajuan Porter's recent point guard play and asks whether or not he might have to continue playing the point at Oregon.
- Washington completed a two-game non-conference sweep of the Ducks in baseball with a 10-2 win in Seattle Wednesday. Here are some game notes from the Oregonian.
- This weeks GoDucks.com Student-Athlete of the Week is freshman Matt Humphrey. In Corvallis this week, Humphrey was named Least Likely To Get A Hug From A Beaver Fan...okay, I made that part up.
- Need a little football fix? The folks at Bleacher Report recently posted their take on which Oregon football players might have breakout seasons in 2009-10.
- And in women's basketball... There's a good chance the Ducks will see a drop in average attenance for the ninth straight year. Will Ducks fans show up to support the women against UCLA and USC this weekend? Yet to be seen.