You know you want it. You know you need it. It's your daily fix:
- With several running backs banged up this spring, the Ducks continue to seek help for offensive reps. Earlier this week it was Chris Harper. Yesterday cornerback Kenjon Barner (I so badly want to call him "Burner") was taking RB reps. Barner rushed for 3,124 yards as a senior in high school - and he raised a few eyebrows during yesterday's drills.
- Colorado offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich will be interviewing with Chip Kelly and the Ducks. Helfrich is an Oregon native, a former graduate assistant at Oregon, and he coached at both Boise State and Arizona State before joining Dan Hawkins at Colorado. Here's Rob Moseley's article from the R-G. Here's Helfrich's profile.
- Helfrich commentary from the good folks at The Ralphie Report (who appear to be tiring of those meddling Ducks...recall the Diante Jackson recruiting saga which Oregon won).
- More on this spring's emergence of WR Jamere Holland from John Hunt of The Oregonian.
- You probably noticed dvleira's post about a new O-line calendar. Evidently you can preview a few of the images on Facebook. Word is these will be on sale at the Spring Game on May 2.
In other sports:
- Curtis Anderson of the R-G writes that Oregon's women sprinters are rewriting the record books this year.
- Ducks softball got a couple wins versus Portland State.
- Women's golf was honored for their success in the classroom.