Good morning duck fans! If you missed it over the weekend, make sure to check out the NFL draft rundown, as well as Takimoto's first installment of the top 10 most important ducks for this fall. Got an opinion on the draft, or on Justin Roper? Join the party!
- Oregon baseball fell again to Washington, dropping another game 6-3. Over the entire weekend, Oregon was outscored 19-5. Keep on truckin' guys...keep on truckin'....
- Oregon and OSU sent record numbers of players to the NFL year. OSU sent a record-shattering 7 players (previous record was 4), while Oregon sent 6 tying the record sent 2 previous years. It really is a testament to the growth of both programs, and I'm excited for the future of the rivalry.
- In an absolutely shocking turn of events (to me, at least), JJ wasn't drafted. But it looks like the Texans are looking to use him this year. Hopefully he can catch on somewhere and prove his worth.
- The Oregon track team continued its assault on the UO record books, setting multiple records this weekend and qualifying for NCAA regionals in many events, despite absolutely miserable conditions.
- Lastly, here's a fun article from George Schroeder, who looks at how coaches must keep up to speed with and pass tests on NCAA recruiting rules. Schroeder ended up passing, but sweated through the whole thing.
As always leave your comments and links below. GO DUCKS!