It's been a busy week, so let's get right to it. Here's your Morning Quack Fix:
- [UPDATE] Ted Miller has a Q&A with Chip Kelly, and talks about some of the changes under his watch, and spring practice in general. Make sure to check it out.
- The Oregon baseball team dropped its seventh straight yesterday (and 14th of its last 15), losing to Oregon State, 10-2, in the fourth game of the season-long Civil War series. The Beavers lead the series 3-1 so far this season.
- And speaking of the Civil War series, the Oregon athletic department announced the Ducks and Beavers added a sixth game. The sixth and final match-up will be played at Volcanoes Stadium in Keizer on May 20. And because apparently there has to be a catchy name for every neutral-site event in baseball, this game will be known as the Civil War I-5 Iris Festival Classic. Sweet.
- ESPN.com's Ted Miller thinks the Pac-10 might get defensive in 2009. He interviewed Oregon head coach Chip Kelly and was surprised by how un-surprised Kelly is about the Ducks' impressive D this spring.
- Oregon's running backs coach Gary Campbell posted on the Oregon Coaching Staff Blog last night, and discussed the injury issues at RB this spring and JJ landing in Houston, among other things.
- The Oregonian's Bob Rickert predicts five Ducks will be drafted in next year's NFL Draft: Blount, Thurmond, Dickson, Tukuafu and Ward. What do you think? Did he leave anyone off the list?
As always, post any links you find out there in the comments.