Monday's aren't fun, but Quack will make anything better.
- The big news out of this weekend in Kamyron Brown's transfer Ron Bellamy posted this story.
- Oregonlive has a video of the track team breaking the four-mile relay record, and the Register-Guard has a slideshow of the event. In other tracks news, the track team swept the Pac-10 championship combined events, giving the team a nice lead going into the rest of the Pac-10 championship next weekend, which will be at Hayward Field. Junior Ashton Eaton won his 2nd straight Pac-10 title in the decathalon, and topped 8,000 points for the 4th straight time.
- In Pac-10 football news, Buster Sports runs down which college coaches are on the hot seat, and it's a boring list. Also, the NY Times, in their yearly pre-season rankings, lists WSU as the 114th best team in the country.
- Baseball continues it's long slide, losing the last two games at WSU, incuding yesterday's game. Again, putting runs on the board is not coming easily. The final game of the series is this afternoon.
- Lastly, those NBA playoff commercial knock-offs are fun. Here's another: