Arrrrrggg. Sorry for the tardy Quack today. I blame my unusually unreliable internet connection. Here we go:
- Wait one minute! John Hunt says Oregon's signing of a JC point guard isn't complete yet.
- Malcolm Armstead's mom says no decision has been made about where her son will attend college. And what mom says goes.
- Uh oh, Chip Kelly and the Ducks have upset another writer with new policies regarding media contact. It's somewhat of a rehash of Moseley's issues, but veteran columnist Kerry Eggers of the Portland Tribune has some fair points.
- If you haven't done so lately, check out Scout's updated list of Oregon's 2010 football recruiting targets.
- I bumped into this from the Bleacher Report about Nick Aliotti, the Oregon coordinator the BR writers feel sometimes gets lost among Oregon's offensive reputation.
- Is Oregon's Ashton Eaton becoming America's best young decathlete? Some people think so.
- Track Town USA is gearing up for severa showcase events.
- Ducks women's volleyball completed their spring exhibition season with a 3-set sweep of Oregon State. I thought I read the score was 65-38, but I'm sure that was a typo. No word yet on how many times Jeremiah Johnson scored.