Here's the Thursday Quack:
- Jeff Kneis of the Bleacher Report discusses the roles to be played by Chip Kelly, Mark Helfrich and Steve Greatwood in Oregon's 2009 offense.
- Prep running back Dontae Williams just got a scholarship offer from Oregon. Justin Hopkins over at DuckTerritory.com reports that Williams - a former teammate of Darron Thomas - is very interested in the Ducks. (But he didn't say "dream school", and this makes me happy.)
- Ted Miller lightens things up with a hypothetical list of non-conference games he'd like to see added to the Pac-10 2009 football schedule.
- Lots of Track & Field news from the R-G as the Ducks men's and women's team kick off the national meet. Ashton Eaton made it a little interesting, but finished the day well ahead in the decathlon. The Duck women didn't let a lengthy weather delay get them off course. More coverage from the meet at OregonLive.com.
- Recently drafted baseball players from Oregon and Oregon State talk about their options now that there's money and contracts to be considered.
- Oregon women's hoops coach Paul Westhead announced the addition of JC point guard Candyce Flynn.
Did you find something intriguing? How about some good recruiting news? Add it in the comments. Quack!