All the Quack that's fit to print...which isn't much today.
- It's Oregon day as ESPN's College Football Live will feature our football-crazy state - show airs at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN. Hopefully we'll be able to get the video posted here so anyone who actually works for a living and doesn't have TIVO can see it. And...the results are in, and about 5900 ESPN pollsters love Oregon more than Oregon State. There is still time to vote.
- With the obvious importance of the Boise State road game, have we been understating how big the home matchup with Utah is? ESPN's Graham Watson focuses on Utah's questions at quarterback.
- It sounds like former Duck QB Chris Miller is enjoying life as an NFL assistant. Andrew Bagnato of the Associated Press post a story yesterday highlighting Miller as Arizona's QB coach.
- Where did last season's leading Oregon receiver land? Terence Scott is now with the B.C. Lions of the Canadian Football League. Good article by the Knoxville News, with interesting comments from Scott regarding the loss of his redshirt year at Oregon. Yes, Terence, we wish you had another season in Eugene too!
- Okay, so this is very loosely tied to Oregon sports, but I know many ATQers follow a favorite sports radio station. The Portland Tribune says the 1-year battle between "The Fan" and "The Game" are in a virtual dead heat for ratings. Which is your favorite and why?
If you find anything else that's noteworthy, please post it.