One week 'til game day. Let's keep feeding the addiction with today's quack.
- Ted Miller ranks the Pac-10 running backs. Oregon comes it a no. 3, behind Cal and USC. Not sure I'm feeling the "Oh Le La!" tag...surely we can come up with something better. Though after last year's perception of our "tagged" defensive backs group, how about if we forget the catchy names and just run over people.
- Rob Moseley's Friday night notebook has more information about Cliff Harris becoming eligible to join the Ducks. Also, notes about the depth chart at corner and safety, and it's now officially Boise State Week.
- More catching up with a busy Mike Bellotti by Jason Vondersmith of the Portland Tribune. The former head coach also weighs in on Oregon's offensive line.
- Dr. Saturday makes three arguments for Oregon as Pac-10 champs.
- Can you really say you're surprised? Kellen Clemens has lost the battle with Mark Sanchez for the Jets staring QB spot. He's taking it well. I'd put the over/under on a switcheroo at 6.5 games.
- Preseason injuries to the Seahawks' offensive line may open the door for Max Unger to get a start.
If you find anything else that's worthy, throw it up in the comments.