Good morning Duck fans. Boise State is now only one month awa
- Moseley has begun previewing various positions as we head into fall camp. First up are the quarterbacks, where Moseley ponders how the depth chart willl shake out after Jeremiah Masoli and whether or not the Ducks will be able to afford to redshirt Darron Thomas. Yesdterday, Moseley also posted his running back preview. Similar to the QB situation, LeGarrette Blount is entrenched as the starter (though questions regarding his committment were raised this summer) and the primary question is how the remaining carries will be divided up between Andre Crenshaw, Remene Alston, and LaMichael James.
- Ted Miller also had a flurry of posts up yesterday. First, he takes a quick look at the class breakdowns for the projected starters at each school. Oregon leads the way with 20 upperclassmen as projected starters, with USC and Cal both projecting 19. And, Miller notes that Masoli (along with Jake Locker, Aaron Corp and Kevin Riley) are on the preseason Davey O'Brien watch list.
- Ben Collins (Boston Globe) has a short article up on Patrick Chung that focuses on his competition on the Patriot's roster and his desire to improve (or showcase?) his ball-catching abilities.
- Bob Clark has an article in today's Register-Guard that examines the Men's basketball team's non-conference schedule, particularly that it looks like the Ducks may skip the Papé Jam this season. This year's schedule will also be played almost entirely within the fiendly confines of Mac Court. Their only travel destinations before the conference season begins will be to Portland to take on the University of Portland and the Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series which in Missouri.
- Finally, duckterritory.com (subscription required) reports that QB recruit Munchie Legaux will be coming out for a visit in a few weeks.
Leave any comments or links below. Go Ducks!