- Andre Crenshaw needs to improve, for Pete's sake.
- INVOLVE ED DICKSON! I was screaming all night long to get the ball to Ed Dickson. Jesus, he's arguably our best player.
- It's official, I'm a convert. Nick Alliotti is a really, really good Defensive Coordinator. He called another great game with another great game plan. The only things they seemed to ignore in the Purdue offense were the RB screens and covering guys in the flats. That's all Purdue had all night long, save for a few nice draw plays.
- Joey Elliot may have thrown two picks on atrocious reads, but I personally was more impressed with him than I ever was with Curtis Painter. I think Danny Hope is onto something with Elliot starting.
- Masoli had a good game I'd say. A certain improvement. This game was similar to his Stanford game last year. The improvement was marked throughout the game and he did way more running tonight, which was great.
- Kenjon Burner [sic] is a stud who I think will stay at RB.
- LaMichael is the real deal whose mistake was that one fumble, which I can forgive.
- I think Holland will be fine. The drop was horrible. It doesn't happen perpetually.
- Did that Purdue "catch" in their last drive at about our 30 look as bad on TV as it did at the game? Was the guy not sitting on his ass on the white of the sideline?
- Nate Costa's gait as he ran out to hold the kicks worried me.
- Morgan Flint will be fine.
- Missed tackles on D worried me.
Who is your player of the game?
Walter Thurmond III (50 votes)
Jeremiah Masoli (13 votes)
Nick Alliotti (2 votes)
Kenjon/LaMichael tandem (21 votes)
Chip Kelly (0 votes)
86 total votes