Plenty of stuff going on to keep your weekend exciting. The Men's Basketball Team heads to Stanford to take on the Cardinal, a place they Ducks haven't won during the entire lifetime of the current generation of players. We'll have the open thread going so leave your creative "Fire Ernie!" comments there. On to the quack!
- Lane Kiffen apparently likes to pick up recruits in limos. Excellent start to his new gig at USC.
- Tennessee loved Kiffen so much, they're naming a building after him.
- The Men's Basketball Team held a private meeting at Maples Pavilion on Friday morning for about 20 minutes where the players got to air out some frustrations.
- Bob Clark has more about that private meeting.
- Oregon Ducks Baseball Season Tickets go on sale this Monday. Anyone been down to see the new renovations to the park? I haven't been there since the Civil War but it was looking pretty good at that time.
- Ted Miller is looking towards the next decade and has some interesting things to say about Oregon and Oregon State
- Rob Moseley filed this report about the Women's Basketball Team as they prepare to take on no.2 Stanford at Mac Court.
As always, if you have any other quack to share, make sure it's the good stuff. We only deal in fine, grade A quack here. Anything less won't be tolerated.