I still don't think I am able to wrap my head around 12-0. Unbelievable. Now, we have more than month to wait until January 10. Bring on Auburn!
- With a trip to Glendale to take on Auburn officially in the bag after Oregon completed its perfect regular season on Saturday, Moseley takes a look at a couple of accolades that the team has earned. Coach Kelly was in New York to receive the Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year award. LaMichael James will be making his own appearance in New York as he was named one of four Heisman finalists.
- Speaking of the Hesiman, here's the latest projection based off of 82 ballots. While Cam Newton is running away with the award, James has a narrow lead for second place over fellow conference-mate Andrew Luck.
- Moseley previews Auburn, likening them to a cat with nine lives after a number of close wins this season where the Tigers have had to overcome early deficits. Similar to Oregon, Auburn has been a strong second-half team -- which means the last two quarters in Glendale should be plenty entertaining.
- George Schroeder has some quotes from Mike Bellotti about Oregon's unmatched success the past two years. While Bellotti turned Oregon into a consistent winner that had a couple chances at making a national title run, it was his predecessor and successor who earned Rose Bowl trips and national coach of the year awards.
- I am sure by now that most of you have listened many times to Jerry Allen's great call to finish the Civil War (if you haven't, try here). Adam Jude offers his thoughts on the call, a long with some quotes from Allen himself.
- So, apparently there is a basketball season going on. Bob Clark takes his weekly look around the conference, noting that Arizona's Derrick Williams is making an early case for the conference's player of the year award. In the power rankings, the Ducks come in 9th -- ahead of Oregon State, who Clark notes has a Sagarin rating of 284 (out of 347 teams) and a strength of schedule of 341. Wow.
- Chip Kelly has been making the national media rounds (there are some videos after the jump). Here's the audio from Kelly on the Scott Van Pelt show.
Also, don't forget to check out a few videos after the jump.