What? No football this weekend? Thankfully, we can still get a fix right here.
- At least the guys at the R-G get it...we still want to talk football. On the heels of a great football recruiting class, Rob Moseley looks back at the class of 2008 and some of the Ducks players who already have made significant contributions.
- The R-G's George Schroeder weighs in on Pac-10 expansion talk, which is clearly being fueled by a need for expanded cash flow.
- As the ESPN writers start to crank up the off-season / spring practice talk, Mark Schlabach updates his Way-To-Early Top 25, with Oregon ranked fourth, behind 'Bama, Ohio State and Boise State. Also early power rankings by conference.
- And on to basketball... Can the Ducks find their way through the desert this weekend? Doubtful. Bob Clark writes that Ernie's kids want to get a lead in Tuscon tonight and hang on to it. Revolutionary thinking here.
- John Hunt of the Oregonian caught up with Oregon associate head coach Mike Dunlap. He's been busy trying to help the young guys improve, and managing their fragile psyches.
- Mike Tokito's weekly Pac-10 hoops preview. Official GoDucks.com press release.
- Oregon's women need to play a little defense this weekend to secure some conference home wins. The Arizona women only average 69 a game, but beat the Ducks 119-112 early this season.
- With Valentines Day forthcoming, we gotta show the ladies some love... A look ahead for Oregon softball, women's golf, and Lacrosse.
Bring your A-game to the comments, and keep an eye out for an Matt Daddy's UA/UO hoops preview and tonight's open thread. Side note for you gents who tailgate with me: We now have two spots secured along the creek. We'll have even more room to host a whole flock of ATQers this fall. I'm already looking forward to it.