Since Jared is scheduled to provide us with quack today, and he is out of town (according to JShufelt), I thought I'd pick up the slack and provide all the addicts with some quack this afternoon.
- Ted Miller's ongoing player rankings series has given LaMichael James the title of being the Pac-10's 8th best player in 2009. A bit low, in my opinion? Yes, but LMJ has plenty of time to become an even greater player (if that's even possible).
- ESPN has announced part of its 2010 football broadcast schedule, and the Ducks-Bruins game will be a Thursday night national broadcast game.
- The Ducks softball team finished their weekend in Tempe with a nice 4-2 record, with some convincing victories, and a couple of close losses.
- One of the Midwest's top defensive backs, from Akron, Ohio, will take a recruiting trip to the West Coast, including a stop in Eugene ($).
- Finally, the Ducks Stunts & Gymnastics team currently holds a commanding lead over the rest of the field in the USA West Coast Collegiate Championships. Keep it up, Flying Ducks (:drums:).
This was a slow Monday morning for quack. If you've got more, let us know in the comments. GO DUCKS!