My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of quack; you never know what you're gonna get.
- If you haven't heard by now, Chile experienced a magnitude 8.8 earthquake this morning. Tsunami warnings have gone off in Hawaii and they are evacuating key areas on the islands. The Oregon Ducks baseball team is in Hawaii right now for a series with the Warriors and their hotel is in an evacuation zone. Brian Prawitz is with the team and has been tweeting their status this morning. Waves are supposed to hit the Hawaiian Islands around 1:20 pm pacific time. From the sounds of it, officials are only expecting waves of about 6 feet. In 1960, Hawaii experienced a fatal Tsunami, also started from an earthquake in Chile. More on this as it develops.
- The NFL Combine is about to get started and here's a feature on Ed Dickson.
- Ken Goe comes to the defense of John Canzano. Apparently we are very lucky to be able to read his columns and he's won lots of awards!
- Lots of Track and Field notes from the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation Championships.
- Ted Miller answers a question about which coach will stay longer at their current job: Chip Kelly, Steve Sarkisian or Lane Kiffin. What do you think?
- The Ducks baseball team fell to Hawaii last night 2-1.
As always, feel free to add your quack below and keep the residents of Hawaii and Chile in your thoughts today. Go Ducks!