Ray, next time someone asks you if you’re a god, you say YES!
- The Oregon baseball team won its first Pac-10 series since baseball was reinstated by splitting yesterday's double-header with Stanford. Even game 2 was winnable as the Ducks had the bases loaded in the top of the 9th but couldn't push any runs across to take a 2-1 loss to the Cardinal.
- Speaking of baseball, Baseball America has a short feature on Oregon in it's "Biggest Leap Forward" section.
- Anyone catch the Pepsi Invitational yesterday? If so, you saw the Ducks send a message to the rest of the nation.
- Our friends at ATQ South are seething this morning, absolutely livid, as the Duck softball team dispatched the California Golden Bears, 1-0. Oregon only had 2 hits but Kaitlin Vitek's homerun was all the offense needed to take the game.
- Looks like Longview, Washington just found out that we had some legal troubles this off-season. News must be flowing slowly up there. In other news, it has been reported that the State of Washington got it's first taste of movable type this week. On the cover? Jake Locker breast feeding all of the Seattle media.
- The Tennessee Volunteers are looking for a quarterback to replace transferring Nick Stephens.
- Here are some notes about the Portland St. Vikings and their spring practices.
As always, if you have any quack to share, please drop it below. We'll have some notes about the spring game coming up this afternoon so stay tuned for that. Go Ducks!