No, wait! Doc. Doc. The-the-the bruise - the bruise on your head. I know how that happened! You told me the whole story. You were standing on your toilet, and you were hanging a clock, and you fell, and you hit your head on the sink. And that's when you came up with the idea for the weekend quack fix...
- Softball begins the push to the WCWS in Missouri today, taking on the Tigers at 11:30am PDT. If the Ducks happen to win the series, they would be heading to the World Series for the first time since 1989 and only the second time in the history of the program. An intriguing back story, we have some old friends between the coaching staffs.
- Oregon Track is taking care of business at the NCAA regionals. The Ducks are just trying to get through the meet unscathed but there is big news for fans of Oregon State as WR Jordon Bishop made the last spot for nationals in the high jump.
- Lots of notes regarding the men's basketball team and Dana Altman's approach. The team will be going on a summer tour, most likely to Europe. Jeremy Jacob is discussed, specifically about Altman adjusting his shot to shoot more in the front rather than above his head. Oh, and he's taking more threes. Too many notes to cover in one little paragraph, just read the article.
- Terrence Jones is still in the news. This time, discussions center around the firing of Ernie Kent and former Oregon assistant Yasir Rosemond seems convinced that Jones was coming to Oregon before the firing. Look, I know Jones was a good recruit but making this claims at this stage in the game? Getting touted recruits wasn't the issue and this statement sounds like sour grapes to me.
- There are a few notes on Jordon Holmes.
- For those of you in the San Diego area, you're in for a treat. The Loews Coronado Bay Resort Surf Dog competition at Imperial Beach is finally here to mark the start of dog surfing season. Something tells me that there aren't too many surfing dogs up here in Oregon.
That's it for the quack today. Remember that Baseball and Softball have big games today. Feel free to use this as your open thread and Go Ducks!