Having your power go out in the morning really can really mess up your day, and delay the quack.
- After a stellar second season for the Oregon baseball team, the Ducks are headed to the NCAA postseason, and are headed to Norwich, Connecticut to take on Florida State, Connecticut, and Central Connecticut state in the NCAA regionals, where the Ducks will be the No. 3 seed in the 4-team bracket. And while the Ducks will try to do some damage in the tournament, the fact that the Ducks even made the postseason is a testament to their hard work since the end of the end of last season.
- While we all want the Ducks to do well next weekend, it's also a time to reflect on the teams achievement this year. The Ducks improved in every aspect of the game, and are doing what no one thought possible when the season began.
- There are a lot of videos out of team reaction. OregonLive has some interviews with George Horton and Eddie Rodriguez, as well as the scene of the team watch party. GoDucks.TV has a number of uncut interviews with players and coaches, including Horton, Scott McGough, and athletic trainer Tom Embree.
- It's been a big spring for Oregon sports, and Oregon golf looks to carry that on today, as they head into the NCAA championships as the top-seeded team. Oregon is a young team, but made nationals last year, which gives them experience as well. The Ducks are prepared, and after bringing home the first regional title in school history, will look to add a national title as well.
- Bob Rickert wishes a fond farewell to Kenny Payne, who he predicts will be a head coach in no time. Payne did a great job for Oregon, and Bob's sentiment's echo most Duck fans.
There's more than enough quack to go around, so leave any other news below. GO DUCKS!