Stop. It's Quack Fix Time. Please Quack! Don't hurt em!
- Ted Miller discusses how Tennessee can beat Oregon. I'm looking forward to this game more than anything but it also makes me extremely nervous. What better way to get a rebuilding program off the ground than to beat up on a good team at home in front of you rowdy fans? Of course, I'm also extremely pessimistic so what do I know?
- Former Oregon rugby player Lindsay Babb was found dead last Tuesday, the apparent victim of a stabbing. Her boyfriend appears to be the prime suspect in the case and currently resides in the hospital with a self-inflicted stab wound.
- Lots of track and field notes from the USA Championships.
- The new freshman football players have arrived on campus and had to introduce themselves to their new teammates.
- Kyle Whittingham, head coach of the Utah Utes football team, says that Pac-10 expansion is only just beginning.
- The "Locker for Heisman" campaign is picking up steam. One question: If you had to pick one, who is the most deserving of the heisman... Jake Locker or Jacquizz Rodgers?
- In news of the weird today, we've successfully started making bionic cats. Who needs terminators when you have robotic allergy distribution systems wandering around?
We'll have a special World Cup open thread up around 11am PDT for the USA vs. Ghana match to start the Sweet 16. Until then, Go Ducks!