The last few months have been about concerning ourselves with sports that are only really big every 4 years. FINALLY, we can concern ourselves with football season because let's face it. Baseball doesn't matter until September and what do we have in September? Football! Onto the quack.
- If you haven't already heard, Football got a huge (literally) commit from 4-star offensive lineman Andre Yruretagoyena yesterday. He's listed in the Rivals 100 and the ESPN 150 and is already slated to play in the Under Armour All-American game.
- Now that Utah has joined the Pac-10, where does BYU go from here?
- A former Duck football player is running some sports leadership camps.
- Want to know what would have happened had the USA not joined WWII? It would have gone a little something like this World Cup result.
- Bob Clark from the Register Guard takes a look at how Rich Brooks is fairing in retirement.
Not a lot of quack today, probably because the sun has finally arrived in Oregon. we may have that summer yet!