We continue our Expandageddon 2010 Coverage, but first.... time to feed the addicts
- Baseball fell to Florida St. yesterday, 6-4 despite outhitting the Seminoles 14-9. The Ducks have an uphill climb if they want to get out of the regionals. They must win again UConn at 11am PDT and then beat Florida St. twice in a row. Here's to hoping for 3 straight wins.
- If you look back to Friday, you may have figured out that we beat Huskies on both coasts at nearly the same time.
- The men's golf team's season may be over, but it still ranks up there as the best ever in school history.
- Ken Goe gives some interesting insight into the divergent paths of Vin Lananna and former Track coach Martin Smith who has landed on his feet in Oklahoma and turned that program into a success.
Expandageddon 2010 Coverage
- Pac-10 commissioner Larry Scott lays out the possible scenarios for conference expansion. There is a wide range of possibilities including a full on merger of the two conferences all the way down to just taking Colorado and Utah. Even "the status quo" was mentioned.
- Could the Texas Legislature be trying to get Baylor into the mix?
- People aren't talking much about conferences outside the key players but here's an article discussing how the proposed changes may impact Conference USA.
- What about Kansas and Kansas State in all of this? I don't quite understand why Kansas isn't getting more love. Yes, I know they aren't a football school but their basketball hype is off the charts.
- Just like the old scorpions song, here are the Winds of Change.