Hi, I don't know how to work this fanpost/shot/extremely complicated website. So, i'll try my best.
I don't know how to do these shnazzy little dots, so let me just attempt at writing paragraphs and spacing.
1. Darron Thomas was oh so consistent today. And even though I get a hardon every time he passes by, I do believe that he was better at QB today than Costa. He rolled out of the pocket A LOT better than him, his passes weren't as squirly, He even hit an old guy in a golf cart. THAT IS PRECISION.
2. Lache Seastrunk is a stud. Upon getting laid out like three times today, he still managed to squeeze out some phenom runs. He is as tough as nails, and I am excited to see what happens with him in the next four years. His day was definitely highlighted with a NASTY immediate cutback upon taking the handoff from Costa.
3. Do NOT try to sneak up on tight ends! Today, Javes Lewis thought he had the simple tackle, so he sneaks up on the tight end, and then pursues him. He doesn't realize that Brandon Williams stops and he gets LAID OUT. Case and point, don't mess with our tight ends. They will jack you up.
4. When trying to get a sneak-peek of the NEW Autzen stadium, walk in like you own the place. That's what qrsouther, axemen23, and I did today. We reaped what we sowed with these babies:
5. The duck store has really good deals right now. I suggest you get out there in the next week or so before their cheap items are gone.
6. The Oregon Ducks' football team are NOT singers or rappers. Especially when it comes to 'Whatever you like' by T.I.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you have an awesome day.