Well, it's a quick-hitting quack fix this morning. If you feel like you need a little more to get you through the day, make sure to check out the videos after the jump.
- Rob Moseley takes a look at Andrew Luck, who has displayed an ability to pick up yards on the ground this year as well as through the air.
- In yesterday's practice report, Moseley notes that the Ducks look to be relatively healthy after the ASU game. The focus at practice was on fundamentals: blocking on offense and tackling on defense.
- DuckTerritory has their own practice report up and notes that Kenjon Barner was not listed on the injury report as he was last week.
- Ted Miller gives a quick preview of the upcoming conference games. And, for those who didn't hear yesterday, the Oregon - Georgia home-and-home series for 2015 and 2016 has been canceled.
- It looks like ESPN's Gameday will be setting up in the Cas parking lot. For those of you interested in attending the live pre-show, it looks like the gates will open at 4:30 AM, though I suspect lines will form well before that.
Video interviews after the jump.
Here's Chip Kelly talking about Stanford:
Josh Huff talking about the early impact he's had on the team (Huff seems like a really humble, likeable kid) :
Cliff Harris offers some thoughts on both the ASU game and the hype around the Stanford game:
Darron Thomas on Stanford: