Sorry for the abbreviated quack fix -- I had almost the entire post typed up before accidentally deleting it. Here's a recap:
- Rob Moseley's feature piece today is on everyone's favorite assistant coach: Jerry Azzinaro. In only his second season at Oregon, Coach Az has had a significant impact on both his players and the defense as a whole.
- John Hunt writes about Oregon heading into Neyland Stadium as 13.5-point favorites.
- Ted Miller's most recent blog entry looks at the poor performance on defense by some of the Pac-10 teams this past weekend, notably USC and Oregon State.
- George Schroeder asks around Knoxville for people's thoughts on former coach Lane Kiffin. Unsurprisingly, none of those thoughts are well-wishes.
- John Hunt posts his AP top 25 ballot on his blog. Oregon is up to #7 and fBSU is at #1.
- Moseley, Matt Prehm and Chris Courtney have part 2 of their video roundtable on recruiting. This segment focuses on players currently committed. There's some good summary information on the commits, so check it out.
- The Oregon volleyball team remained undefeated after coming from behind to beat the Seattle University Redhawks. The team will look to improve to 6-0 on the season tonight when they travel to take on Portland State.
- In case you missed the comments yesterday, former Oregon running back LeGarrette Blount was claimed off of waivers by Tampa Bay.
After the jump is a video interview with Chip Kelly on Tennessee.
Here's Chip Kelly discussing Tennessee Week: