Gene Chizik and Chip Kelly will square off for the crystal football TONIGHT!
It's finally here. Gameday. 37 long days, but we get to watch our Ducks for one more time this year. It's gonna be a long day, so keep stick around and pass the time, as the minutes tick slowly to kickoff.
- It seems appropriate to start the Quack Fix with Moseley's game piece. He has a good amount on how each team will start. Neither team has been good early, and with the adrenaline pumping, no one expects either team to jump out to an early lead.
- Adam Jude has a piece on Darron Thomas, and talks to some former Oregon QBs on whether or not Darron can lead the team to victory. My favorite part of the article is a quote from Dennis Dixon: "Did they clone me?"
- Ken Woody has his preview piece on the game, and says the key for the defense is the play of the defensive ends.
- Graysnail from Rocky Top Talk has a BCS Championship Game preview, and write's about how this game is an offensive dream. He takes a lot of look at the various formations each team runs. In the end, he picks the Ducks 41-35.
- According to Aaron Fentress, Nate Costa will suit up, but is unlikely to enter the game.
- If you're interested in how people are predicting the game, the RG has a national roundup. The Oregonian also has their staff predictions. Heisman Pundit trust Darron Thomas and picks an Oregon victory.
- With Oregon on the verge of the apex of college football, many are looking back at how the Ducks got here. Ron Bellamy has a piece remembering his early years of covering the Ducks. It's been a long journey to where the Ducks are now, and considering where they started from, I'm still in shock that the Ducks are playing in the biggest college football game of them all. But that journey has made this season so much sweeter.
With countless articles on the internets, if you find any good ones that I've missed, leave 'em below, and help out your fellow addicts. GO DUCKS! WIN THE DAY!