The BCS Championship game is just hours away. Over the course of the final 24 hours before the game, Takimoto will be presenting a series of lexical offerings to Juju. And what display of Juju worship would be complete without some panic?
Fifteen Things I'm Scared Shitless Will Happen Tonight
- Cliff Harris fumbles a return, especially the opening kickoff or the first punt of the night.
- Darron Thomas can't find a rhythm passing the ball.
- The offensive line doesn't shake off their rust, and Nick Fairley spends the entire first half in the backfield.
- We try and play too fast, get hit with a few procedure penalties, and never get comfortable on offense.
- Eddie Pleasant ends up covering a wide receiver one-on-one, and gets beat for a big play.
- Our linebackers disappear like they did in last year's Rose Bowl
- Darron Thomas gets hurt.
- Brandon Bair gets hurt.
- Jordan Holmes gets hurt.
- John Boyett gets hurt.
- We take too many chances, and turn the ball over.
- We play too conservatively, and miss big play opportunities.
- Rob Beard misses a field goal. Or two.
- We have one of our games where we forget how to tackle.
- We lose the game, and it isn't close.