I had forgotten how sparse the quack is after football season ends. Here's what I could find this morning. I hope it's enough to get you through the day.
- Rob Moseley kicks off his positional review with the quarterbacks. Darron Thomas had a pretty sensational year for a first-year starter, becoming only the second Oregon QB to tally at least 30 passing touchdowns in a season.
- Ted Miller has his top 10 Pac-10 moments for this season. Oregon moments have the top three spots locked up, though #1 is not a moment that any Oregon fan will enjoy.
- In Bob Clark's weekly roundup, he discusses some of the off-the-court problems that have come up in the UW and Wazzu programs recently. And, after winning their first conference game of the season, the Ducks move up two spots to #8 in his weekly rankings.
- Greg Biggins has an insider-only article reporting that wide receiver recruit B.J. Kelley will (finally) be making an official trip to Oregon this weekend.
- Also, there's a lot of rumors circulating that linebacker recruit Kyrie Wilson will not be a Duck (warning:link to twitter). Speculation suggests that it was Oregon that decided to go another direction and that Wilson may have had only a qualified offer. Again, that is all speculation at this point.