Well It's 10:30 and no new fix yet, so I thought I'd throw a bunch of links up and give us a fresh page to have a conversation. Yesterday's fix is nearing 800 posts and is lagging. [Thanks for doing this sacduxnuts! -Ed.]
- Nice piece in the Portland Trib on Jordan Holmes. He's fishing in the Hotel's pond.
- Schroeder talking Cliff and his mouth.
- Another Portland Tribune piece. This one focuses on Paysinger the bell ringer.
- R-G piece on Barner and AU's Etheridge and their comebacks from injury.
- Little puff piece on the Oregon Cheerleaders and Puddles visiting a school in AZ.
- The Oregonian on the face off of Nike vs. Under Armour.
- Steward Mandel on the overshadowed Ducks defense.
- Another story on Barner.
And that's your fake Quack Fix. Feel free to discuss anything but what's in the Quack Fix per ATQ tradition.