First off....AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Sorry I had that built up.
So I recently moved back in with my parents to help out with my 2 adopted autistic sisters. As well as my other 2 adopted younger siblings. Doing food, yard work, cleaning, etc... (Think living in house manny)
Anyway back to the topic at hand. As a thank you gift from my parents they bought my a ticket to the Civil War, being the awesome brother I am, I managed to talk my parents into letting my 2 older brothers go as well. (One is a Ducks fan, the other a Beav that I have been transforming into a Duck)
Obviously I'm not creating a tread to brag about how awesome I am, cause we all know I'm pretty flippin' awesome.
The thing is I haven't been to a game since the Duck whooped the Houston Cougars fuzzy ass, so I have somethings I would like to figure out.
- Parking situation/do they still shuttle from other sites to Autzen (Cost for both)
- Average price for food.
- How early we can get into the stadium.
- Are you allowed down on the field after a game to hang/talk with football players.
- Tailgaiting etiquette (Can I peruse different sights, are people open to strangers coming up to them, pay for food, etc...)
- Is it cheaper to buy Ducks gear at the Mo/Ducks store as compared to the malls/internets
- Anything that I need to do/see while I'm at the game/Eugene
- Is anyone else going?
Thanx for any help. Go Ducks!