Early morning Tuesday quack fixes are now a thing of the past as I finished my move back to the west coast this weekend. Enjoy your fix.
- Moseley's feature piece today looks back at how miscues by kickers from both teams played a role in Oregon's 15-13 win over Cal last season. While Cal's kicker Giorgio Tavecchio is back, it is still unknown whether Rob Beard will return from injury this week or if Alejandro Maldonado will continue to fill in.
- Aaron Fentress writes that the Ducks are looking to play better than they did last year in the narrow victory against the Bears. If Cal replicates their defensive strategy from last season (I mean extra defenders in the box, nothing more sinister), then Darron Thomas and the receivers will need to step up and make plays.
- Ken Goe also offers some brief thoughts on the upcoming game, focusing on whether Beard will play and the Cal defense.
- Bob Clark's weekly conference roundup focuses on how Arizona State could have the South Division of the Pac-12 wrapped up with a victory against Utah this weekend. And, in his weekly rankings, Oregon is again atop the North Division.
- Yesterday morning, Ted Miller posted his latest power rankings with Oregon holding steady at #2. Miller also posted some thoughts on what appears to be a conference-wide weakness: the defense. Finally, here is Miller's quick take on this week's slate of conference games.
- And, in case you missed it last night, LeGarrette Blount ran for 127 yards and the winning TD as Tampa Bay beat the Manning-less Colts on Monday Night Football.
Don't forget to check the videos after the jump.