In my photofeed, there were more pictures of LaMichael injured than I have ever cared to see. :(
It's unfortunate that LaMichael's injury is overshaddowing what was a spectacular second-half by the Ducks. Darron Thomas started hitting downfield passes, and the defense forced 2 punts and 3 turnovers on downs. Here's what people are saying about last night.
- The main story of the game is obviously LaMichael's injury. Here's Adam Jude's piece on LaMichael's reaction, and the reaction of the rest of the team. Video of LMJ talking to the media is after the jump.
- We don't know how long LMJ will be gone, but I'm going to assume the worst. Aaron Fentress takes a look at Oregon's RB depth in LMJ's absence. While I think the Ducks will be fine at RB, it sucks that DAT will almost definitely lose time at WR, where he is greatly needed.
- Jude also has a piece on the Oregon defense. They didn't look great in the first half, but they shut down Cal in the 3rd quarter, allowing the Ducks defense to blow the game open.
- Rob Moseley's game piece touches on LMJ, but also talks about the DT to DAT combo that got the Ducks two touchdowns in the 3rd quarter.
- Here's Ken Woody's game breakdown. He has some good comments on how Cal strayed away from how they successfully moved the ball, and the Ducks defense turned it into a blowout.
- In non-game news, Keeerrrttt1 has a rundown of Oregon's JC running backs that were all the rage in the 90s.
Share your thoughts in the comments, we've got post-game interviews after the jump. GO DUCKS!