What a game this weekend. One more win and the Ducks will wrap up a spot in the inaugural Pac-12 championship game. On to the quack.
- Rob Moseley's USC preview today is on receivers Robert Woods and Marqise Lee, who will pose the biggest challenge to our secondary of the season.
- Aaron Fentress, meanwhile, writes about Chip Kelly's penchant for going for it on 4th down. Against Stanford, Oregon converted two of three chances on 4th, with both conversions going for touchdowns. Fentress also writes about Boseko Lokombo scoring his third touchdown of the season off of a 4th-quarter pick of Andrew Luck. Finally, Oregon players appear to be shrugging off the recent comments from Matt Barkley.
- Man, what's up with that Ted Miller? What does he have against the Ducks? First, he puts Oregon back on top of his power rankings. Then, he has some glowing things to say about Oregon in his weekly rewind, devotes his video segment to the Ducks and finally wrapped it all up with a long post on how the Ducks have recovered after the opening-season loss.
- In Bob Clark's look around the conference, he focuses on conference juniors that may decide to leave early for the NFL.
- FishDuck also has his latest breakdown from the game. This time, Charles includes some discussion on defensive plays. Good stuff, as always. Also, FishDuck contributor Dale has a nice story on De'Anthony Thomas' fast start to his Oregon career, which has already included 13 touchdowns.
- Oregon is looking to add additional temporary seating at Autzen for the final two home games of the season. The towers still need to be approved by the city and the current plan is to remove them before the conference championship game.
Don't forget to check out the videos after the jump.