Did you miss the first ATQ Tuesday Night talk? Don't worry, you can download it directly here. To the quack!
- LaMichael James claims that he's 100% for the game at washington on Saturday night. While many Duck fans were worried about his 7 rushes for 11 yards first half, James says that he was just testing out his elbow. He knew that he would be rusty, and had to get used to playing with his elbow brace. Despite the tough first half, he was happy with how the game went. A fun note, the athletic staff made James do "up-downs" to prove that his elbow was ready to go.
- Goe has a piece on James' injury as well, and notes that James was surprised by the lack of swelling and pain in his elbow after the WSU game. Video of James' press conference is after the jump.
- Goe also has a piece on Keith Price, who has helped improve washington's scoring output by 2 touchdowns per game over last year. But, but, but... Jake Locker! NFL!
- With it being Washington week, all the stories about Kenny Wheaton come out. Keeerrrttt from FishDuck adds one of the best pieces I've seen on the Oregon legend. Wheaton was in town last weekend, inducted into the Oregon Hall of Fame. Kurt covers Wheaton's entire career at Oregon, not just the play that made him famous.
- Oregon's basketball season kicks off unofficially tonight as the Ducks host Grand Canyon University in an exhibition game. With so many new players on the team, every game and practice is important for the Ducks, and it could be fun to see where they are at.
Chip Kelly Press Conference