Not really sure what happened, but ATQ fell asleep at the wheel. Fortunately, I was able to muster up some late quack. Please, have some:
- Mens basketball beat Grand Canyon 82-75 in the exhibition opener last night. Says Dana Altman "I thought we’d be a little further along than that. We’ve got a lot of things to address. We’ve got a lot of work to do." I'll try to watch the replay later today and give some thoughts. My first thought is that we gave up 75 points to a Division II team. On the positive, we didn't pull an Arizona, and a win is a win.
- Lindsay Schnell doesn't understand why we hate washington so much. Especially with OSU being so close. It really does drive the Baver alum nuts that we just don't hate them that much.
- Darron Thomas reiterates that he's the starter.
- Rob Mullens says Oregon is in no hurry to expand Autzen Stadium, given the capital costs. Give it a couple years of winning at this level, and expansion will happen, IMO.
- Jon Wliner gives his latest power rankings, and wonders what if UCLA beats Arizona State? I won't lose any sleep worrying about that scenario.
Sorry for the late quack. If you find more, share.