The quack's a bit late, but hey, you get what you pay for.
- The big news of yesterday? Mike Leach was hired by Washington State to be their next head football coach. Check out Coug Center for the latest. Congrats to the Cougs on a great hire.
- Michael Clay has become a start this season, leading the Ducks in tackles (despite missing 3 games) and placing second in the conference in tackles per game. But he's not just a leader on the field, he's a leader off it, taking initiative in Oregon's O Heroes program.
- I enjoy Canzano as a radio interviewer, and he has a good one with Mark Helfrich, including some interesting questions from some listeners.
- Rob Moseley has an article on Darron Thomas out this morning. DT has taken a lot of criticism from fans in recent weeks, but it doesn't seem like the coaching staff shares any of those concerns. Chip Kelly called Darron "underappreciated." Helfrich readily admits that Thomas’ mechanics are "in progress," and also stated that "Darron is never going to be whoever your ideal pocket passer is." But honestly, that probably doesn't matter a whole lot when you're 21-3 as a starter, and 12th in the nation in passing efficiency.
- Bob Clark has a story today on the basketball attrition. It's still not known why either Brown or Barron left, but attrition is quite common in college basketball. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like a very rational decision for either player, as they will lose a year and a half of eligibility with this move.
- Oregon volleyball is in the playoffs, but coach Jim Moore is a bit angry about the suspect seedings. Oregon has a tough matchup in Hawaii likely coming up, but will be led on defense by Libero Jacob, who Jim Moore compares to baseball great Ozzie Smith.
Got anything else. Leave it in the comments. GO DUCKS!