Josh Huff has had an uneven year, but he's shown flashes of greatness. Hopefully he can break through in the Rose Bowl.
These weeks just aren't the same without a Duck game waiting for us on Saturday. At least we have one more game to watch LaMichael and the rest of the Ducks.
- Aaron Fentress of the Oregonian reported yesterday that LaMichael James will leave for the NFL draft, and despite James' insistence that he has not made a decision, Fentress seems to be sticking by his story. FWIW, Rob Moseley stated on twitter that he thinks LMJ will go to the NFL, but is waiting to announce to not be a distraction, which is my assumption as well.
- Adam Jude has a piece today on Josh Huff, who has had an up-and-down season. Huff hasn't been as productive as many Duck fans hoped, and that's largely due to him battling a stress fracture in his leg for most of the year. With Huff finally feeling better, he'll need to improve his focus, and improve his pass-catching, but it seems like he's getting past some of the malaise that seemed to affect him this year.
- Rob Moseley and Adam Jude have another video edition of the Postgame Brew. Today they're joined by RG reporter and Wisconsin alum Curtis Anderson.
- Oregon basketball hosts Virginia this weekend. GoDucks.com has their usual press release.
- Unfortunately, the Ducks will be without Tyrone Nared until at least Pac-12 play. He has a "little tear" in his MCL that will force the Ducks to replace his 19.5 minutes per game.
- The Oregon women's team is still winless on the road, falling to Nevada 76-74. After trailing by 12 at the half, the Ducks came back, but Nevada hit a shot at the buzzer to pull out the win.
If you have anything else to share, leave it below. GO DUCKS!