There seems to be a little more quack than usual for a Tuesday, so let's get right to it.
- After Oregon's disappointing losses to Cal and Stanford in basketball, Bob Clark has dropped them down to 8th in his conference rankings. The Ducks look to rebound against ASU on Thursday night before finishing the regular season at Arizona this weekend.
- In baseball news, Coach Horton has announced that suspended shortstop K.C. Serna will likely make the start tonight as the Ducks host Portland. Hopefully, the return of Serna to the lineup will help give the offense a spark and take some pressure of the bullpen, which has struggled early.
- It was noted in the comments yesterday, but here's Adam Jude's story on Casey Matthew's injury at the NFL Combine. Jude also notes that Bair had a good workout, recording top-10 lines for defensive linemen in the three-cone and 20-yard shuttle drills.
- Rachel Bachman has a long blog post on the discovery of Bowerman's famed waffle iron -- long thought to be lost.
- In other Track & Field news, Ken Goe has a story on assistant coach Robert Johnson and how he has built up the women's sprint program into one that is nationally competitive.
- KEZI is doing a five-part series on the "Phil Knight effect." Here's part one.