That's it, I've had it with this dump. We got no food, we got no jobs. OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF! What the hell are we doing here? We got to get out of this town. I'll tell you where we're goin go. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called THE MORNING QUACK FIX!
- It's the CBI Championship. The basketball teams laces them up for the last time this season. I really hope the arena is packed and they give Strowbridge and Catron a good send off in their last game as Oregon Ducks. Whatever your feelings about the Ducks playing in the CBI, I'm sure we all agree it would be better to end the season on a high note and a win then a loss.
- Should Oregon schedule Sunday college football games if the NFL decide to not play this year? Coach Kelly doesn't care. Personally, I'd love to have college football games on more of the weekend, but what do you do if the NFL comes back have way through the college season? Also, I'm not terribly excited about going to work the day after I have to wash down 3 hours of Oregon Ducks heart attack with a gallon of scotch.
- Rob Moseley has a Thursday practice report up. As well as a hypothetical depth chart through 2 days of spring drills. Sounds like Kelly is pleased with the increase in tempo and way the guys are picking up the practice routine. Shouldn't be too surprised considering the number of returning guys on both sides of the ball. I'm really interested in seeing how they do once the defense is is able to put on pads this Saturday.
- Yaaaaaaaay, more Will Lyles news. Apparently Patrick Peterson denies ever knowing Will Lyles or even taking a visit to A&M, while some people are finding that very hard to believe. With all the crap that has gone down already this offseason (Auburn HBO, Will Lyles, Lache Seastrunk, Jim Tressell) I'm interested to see when and if the NCAA does anything about it. They have to make an example of someone (a la SMU), don't they?
- John Hunt has a practice report up as well from Day 2. Once again the two most intriguing names of Spring Practice are prominent in his report: Seastrunk and Lyerla. I find it interesting how much attention both these guys are getting considering what a small impact they'll most likely have on the forthcoming season.
That's all the quack I have, I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming. So if you have some extra, leave it in the comments.
Happy April Fools and thank god it's Friday!!