52 days, 52 days, 52 days. Here's the quack.
- Matt Prehm looks at the few running back questions for the upcoming season. James carried the load by himself for a good portion of the 2010 season, but with Kenjon Barner healty, Lache Seastrunk with a year of experience under his belt, and talented freshman De'Anthony Thomas, the Ducks have one of the best group of running backs in the country.
- Mike Bellotti was asked about Oregon's current NCAA problems. While he thinks the Ducks will have some level of sanctions, he thinks Oregon is a program that still does things "the right way."
- Ted Miller takes a look at the defensive end situation around the Pac-12. The Ducks earn a 'Good Shape.' With Terrell Turner returning and Dion Jordan stepping up, the Ducks are set at the traditional end position. Brandan Hanna and Tony Washington (along with Boseko Lokomobo) should be fine at drop end. Miller also has a video on Oregon's storyline this season.
- Around SBNation, BlockU ranks the Pac-12 coaches, and continues their trend of overvaluing their own. DawgSports revisits their 2010 predictions. Kyle could copy and paste his Oregon prediction for this season and likely be just fine.
- Looking to get to a few games this season? Single game tickets go on sale tomorrow night, and away game tickets go on sale on Friday. They're sure to go quickly, so make sure to buy quickly.
Got anything else to share? Leave it below. GO DUCKS!