It's August! The end is in sight. One more week, and fall camp is here. Here's your Monday quack:
- Let's get the bad news out of the way. Joey Harrington was hit while riding a bike yesterday and was taken to the hospital. Thankfully, the injuries were not life-threatening. Get better Joey!
- With fall camp next week, the season previews will be coming fast and furious. Rob Moseley kicks things off with a look at the QB situation. Unlike last year, there should be no intrigue at this position, with Darron Thomas set to be the starter and Bryan Bennett set to be the backup. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who will be the third-string QB.
- Aaron Fentress of Oregonlive has a preview of the offensive line. He notes that the Ducks have some good experience returning, but the Ducks had trouble against more physical teams last year, which is causing some Duck fans to worry about the unit this season.
- One big key to the success of the line will be the play of the center, the only position with almost no experience. Fentress takes a look at the assumed first-string center, Karrington Armstrong. He will need to have an impact early for the Ducks to live up to expectations.
- We're almost done with the offseason, and what would it be without some expansion rumors? Cal Golden Blogs has the latest. And... wait a second, is this a joke? Adding Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Texas Tech? This sounds like wishful thinking on the part of those schools. They picked Texas, and they are paying for it.
Leave anything else in the comments. GO DUCKS!