Did you think the Ducks were going to let the offseason just pass into the night without anyone noticing? I don't think so! Oh, and don't forget, 12 days to Duck football. 10 days to college football.
- As you've no doubt heard, Lache Seastrunk will be transferring. George Schroeder says we can't call him a bust, and he's been a victim in this Will Lyles mess. Can't really disagree with that. Scott Reed over at the Duck Other Side has an article from Lache's point of view. He says that Lache is transferring to be closer to his family, and one of his grandmothers who is battling health problems.
- LSU's had their own problems, with a large number of their players skipping curfew and allegedly being involved in a bar fight. And The Valley Shook has a great breakdown of the facts and the rumors of the case. While it sounds bad, I'd caution all Duck fans from jumping to any conclusions. We've been through this type of situation, so let's just wait until we have all the facts before throwing any stones.
- How about a little football news. The Ducks had two practices on Saturday, and Moseley had an update after the afternoon session. He also gave us his projected depth chart last night. Of note, Curtis White is not listed after his latest injury, and Dior Mathis has moved from CB to WR. Make sure to check out the video of him after the jump.
- We're not the only ones with a crush on Dennis Dixon. Bill Connelly from Football Study Hall does too!
- An interesting article from Smart Football this morning: Can a QB's throwing motion be improved? Short answer, you can improve the footwork, but the actual motion is far more difficult, if not impossible. Check out the full article for the long answer.